Phyllis Pollock, our nurse consultant will meet with you to develop an effective, customized regimen that will nourish and replenish your skin and help restore its vitality.
Our products work to smooth the surface of the skin as well as to correct damage such as uneven skin tones and hyperpigmentation. They penetrate below the surface of the skin to stimulate proper cell renewal, improve circulation and restore your normal moisture to the skin. Consequently, they can only be dispensed through a physician’s office under close medical management.
Our products include:
- KRx Medical Skincare products that are paraben free, fragrance free, free of synthetic oils and free of over 100 other known irritants in other skincare products. Our products include: sunscreens (30, 45 and 60 and a tinted 45) Hydrators, Exfoliating Cream, NeutralEyes (for dark circles and fine lines) Cleansers, pH Balancing toners, Microdermabrasion scrub, Vitamin C Serum, Clarifying cream (5% hydroquinone) and Tretinoin Cream (.05% and .1%)
- Latisse, a topical product which stimulates the growth of eyelashes
- Nectifirm for tightening and smoothing of neck skin
- Clarisonic Mia 2 speed Pro cleansing system appropriate for any skin type including rosacea and acne. This model is the only Clarisonic with a 2 year warranty and is only dispensed through physicians’ offices
- Mineral Makeup with light-diffusing properties that give the skin a flawless appearance.
See the difference—look at these before-and-after photos using Latisse!
Skin Care Procedures
- Chemical Peels: Physician-strength glycolic acid peels that improve pigmentation and texture
- Blue Peel Radiance: An Obagi acid combination peel with no downtime to improve the texture and tone of the skin
- Vitalize Peel: A chemical peel utilizing tretinoic acid for better texture, color and tone.
- Obagi Blue Peel: This TCA peel which is performed by Dr Krueger accomplishes tightening as well as diminution of abnormal pigmentation.
- Lasers: Our assortment of lasers treat conditions from enlarged pores to skin laxity.
- Microdermabrasion: A crystal-vacuum combination that gently buffs and refreshes the skin with no downtime.
Rosacea is a skin disorder that can be challenging for patients both medically and cosmetically. It is frequently seen in families of Northern or Western European descent and is manifested by chronic redness, prominent capillaries, blotchiness, uneven texture, large pores, and sometimes acne-like symptoms.
We treat rosacea in our practice with measures as simple as using the correct cleansing methods to more complex treatments such as medications and lasers. A complimentary consultation with our nurse consultant will determine which treatments are indicated for your specific symptoms.
Acne and Acne Scarring
Acne can be as little as a mild nuisance to something as devastating as permanent disfigurement.
In our practice we offer treatments for adult acne from simple measures such as proper cleansing all the way to more complex treatments such as medications and laser resurfacing. A complimentary consultation with our nurse consultant will determine which treatments are indicated for your specific symptoms.