Spend some time with Phyllis as she guides you through how to use the best KRx products. If you are interested in purchasing any of these products, you can purchase them here in our online store or you can call 425-347-9999 to order.
Posted by Krueger Aesthetics on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Phyllis Pollock, our nurse consultant will meet with you to develop an effective, customized regimen that will nourish and replenish your skin and help restore its vitality.
Our products work to smooth the surface of the skin as well as to correct damage such as uneven skin tones and hyperpigmentation. They penetrate below the surface of the skin to stimulate proper cell renewal, improve circulation and restore your normal moisture to the skin. Consequently, they can only be dispensed through a physician’s office under close medical management.
A simple tutorial provided by Phyllis Pollock RN-BC about how to properly and safely wash your face. She shows you her favorite products and how to use them with a Clarisonic Mia 2.
Posted by Krueger Aesthetics on Thursday, April 16, 2020
Our products include:
- KRx Medical Skincare products that are paraben free, fragrance free, free of synthetic oils and free of over 100 other known irritants in other skincare products. Our products include: sunscreens (45 and a tinted 45) Hydrators, Exfoliating Cream, NeutralEyes (for dark circles and fine lines) Cleansers, pH Balancing toners, Microdermabrasion scrub, Vitamin C Serum, Obagi Clear (4% hydroquinone) and Tretinoin Cream (.05% and .1%)
- Latisse, a topical product which stimulates the growth of eyelashes
- Advanced Eyelash Growth Serum
- Nectifirm for tightening and smoothing of neck skin
- Clarisonic replacement brush heads
- Mineral Makeup with light-diffusing properties that give the skin a flawless appearance.
See the difference—look at these before-and-after photos using Latisse!
Skin Care Procedures
- Chemical Peels: Physician-strength glycolic acid peels that improve pigmentation and texture
- Blue Peel Radiance: An Obagi acid combination peel with no downtime to improve the texture and tone of the skin
- Vitalize Peel: A chemical peel utilizing tretinoic acid for better texture, color and tone.
- Obagi Blue Peel: This TCA peel which is performed by Dr Krueger accomplishes tightening as well as diminution of abnormal pigmentation.
- Lasers: Our assortment of lasers treat conditions from enlarged pores to skin laxity.
- Microdermabrasion: A crystal-vacuum combination that gently buffs and refreshes the skin with no downtime.
Rosacea is a skin disorder that can be challenging for patients both medically and cosmetically. It is frequently seen in families of Northern or Western European descent and is manifested by chronic redness, prominent capillaries, blotchiness, uneven texture, large pores, and sometimes acne-like symptoms.
We treat rosacea in our practice with measures as simple as using the correct cleansing methods to more complex treatments such as medications and lasers. A complimentary consultation with our nurse consultant will determine which treatments are indicated for your specific symptoms.
Acne and Acne Scarring
Acne can be as little as a mild nuisance to something as devastating as permanent disfigurement.
In our practice we offer treatments for adult acne from simple measures such as proper cleansing all the way to more complex treatments such as medications and laser resurfacing. A complimentary consultation with our nurse consultant will determine which treatments are indicated for your specific symptoms.